I’m posting this on April 2 so you don’t think any of it is a joke. 😉
We had a seriously awesome time last month!!
Congrats to the WOD Warriors winning the Open intramural!! Jenny is running for President, so let her know if you want to be part of her committee. #jennywhelanhere
Thanks for coming out to compete in (or cheer people on at) Friday Night Lights! SODO went away with the trophy once again… so start getting hungry for the next FNL event!! Who’s gonna bring the trophy back to RE?!
We don’t have a lot happening in April, thank goodness. 😉
Just a couple small events and some reminders:
Monday 4/4 – Friday 4/8 Cubbie clean up! Please remove any of your personal things from the cubbies. We are going to keep those as a space for people to store things during class only.
- One cubbie will hold forgotten waterbottles… those will be donated once every two weeks.
- One cubbie will hold things you bring in for one another.
- One or two cubbies can be used for shoes that don’t fit in the shoe rack.
- One cubbie will be used for WOD books (workout trackers).
- I will label these on Monday!
Tuesday 4/5 Start Strong begins
Saturday 4/30 Start Strong Graduation
Saturday 4/30 Bridge to Beach Clean Up. Plan on hanging around after classes to beautify our corner of the neighborhood — litter pick-up, painting, tearing down the awning!!!, and more… we’ll provide snacks.